Saturday, May 25, 2013

My skincare routine ♡



I wanted to post an updated skincare routine because I use a whole bunch of new things! If you want any reviews on any particular things in this post, just let me know! This is my night skincare routine, by the way 

 Angels on bare skin - After I take off my makeup.
 Ocean salt- every other day.
 Thayers rose petal witch hazel - I apply this with a cotton ball after cleaning my face with angels on bare skin. 
♥ Pure aloe vera - I apply this with a cotton ball after the witch hazel. 
 Tea tree oil- When I have a pimple I apply this on it with a cotton swab.
♥ Rose hip seed oil- I apply this with a cotton ball all over my face.
♥ Grease lightening- I apply this on breakouts when I have them.


♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!