Sunday, January 12, 2014

My all time favorite makeup products ♡


 Mac (Studio fix concealer) I've used a lot of different concealers but this mac concealer is my all time favorite because it covers everything. I have some acne scars and when I want full coverage I use this concealer all over my face and it makes a flawless finish. If you get a lighter color you can use it as a highlight, and you can use a darker color to contour! Its perfect, really. 

 Mac (Archie girl collection pearlmatte) This product actually isn't available anymore and i'm really sad about it, so I only use it for special occasions. It was apart of Macs Archie girls collection from 2013. I use the lighter pink as a highlighter on the top of my cheekbones and the whole thing as a blush for a rosy pearl finish. It looks really doll like!

 Benefit (Hoola) My favorite bronzer hands down. I don't like shimmery makeup because if you have acne prone skin, it can make things look worse. Hoola has no glitter or shimmer in it what so ever so its fantastic. I use it to contour every single day. 

4  Nivea (Lip butter in raspberry rose) Oh my gosh, I cannot speak enough good words about this product. It has a light tint to it that is beautiful. It makes your lips look so soft and amazing! If I could change one thing, it would just be the packaging because I don't like putting my finger into the product.

 Urban decay (Naked basics) If you're new to eyeshadow and would like to start playing with shadows and have the money to spend a little bit more I would highly recommend this. It has all of the basics (just like the name suggests) and I use it for my normal day to day looks. 

 Revlon (Color stay foundation)  My favorite foundation because it stays on all day! I don't know if its just my skin type or the foundation because I could seriously wear this for 24 hours and it wouldn't come off. The coverage is really amazing and it comes in tons of shades for all you beautiful people out there!


Im on a search for a great brow product so please leave me comments below of your suggestions! XOXO ^__^