Friday, February 21, 2014

AD SPACE & SPONSORED REVIEWS INFO ♡




All payments must be made through paypal, once you have paid email me (jasmineblu@hellokitty.com) a 200x200px image representing your website. Be sure to use an email you check often because this will be the email I contact if there is anything wrong with your ad.   If you don't respond within 5 business days the ad will be taken down. Your ad will be live on my blog within 48 hours of your payment. I will email you when the ad is live for your convenience. 






REVIEWS/SPONSORSHIPS:
If you are interested in me reviewing your products please email me (jasmineblu@hellokitty.com) To see examples of products I have reviewed in the past click here. I love working with companies and doing reviews so don't be scared to email me and let me know what you'd like me to review for you
*Reviews will be 100% honest

Blog stats:
100,000-150,000 Monthly visitors
3,000-5,000 visitors a day

Other Social media accounts:
Twitter(12k+) - Instagram(25k+) - Tumblr(70k+)