Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Feature Points (Earn free $ for playing apps) ♡


Feature Points is an app I found out about a couple of months ago on tumblr and I was hesitant to tell you guys about it because I wasn't really sure if it was a scam or not and obviously I don't really want to tell you guys to sign up for something that doesn't work. But it seems like it does work because other people have really cool success with it!~ Basically the whole point of the app is that you download apps and play with them for a few minutes (Theres usually instructions on what to do, to get the points) and when go back onto the FP app the points show up! 

Once you get a certain amount of points you can get them exchanged for prizes, like money transferred into your paypal account, Amazon gift cards and tons of other things ^__^ I've only had the app for a few minutes and i've made around 900 points so far! I'm trying it out to see if I can really earn something from this and if it ends up working out I can make a FP update post if you guys would like?! Let me know down in the comments! 

SIGN UP HERE and use the referral code ZA8FCA for 50 extra points!~