Monday, November 25, 2013

Makeup forever HD foundation review ♡


I rarely ever use high end makeup but with recently getting a job at Sephora i'm a lot more tempted to buy high end! Something i've always wanted to try was this Makeup forever HD foundation. I usually use the Revlon color stay foundation which i've repurchased roughly over 20 times I'm sure. My skin is acne prone and oily in the T zone.





The packaging is really nice and sturdy so i'm not worried about it breaking halfway through using it. I have mix feelings about pumps because while it is more hygenic when it starts running out you can't get all of the product out which is a huge downside for me because of the price of this product. 




The feeling of this foundation is really soft and smooth. I can definitely tell why people love it so much.  Although, I have acne scars and I usually like wearing full coverage makeup and this foundation is not full coverage. I would compare it to a BB cream with a little more coverage.  While the HD foundation didn't break me out it really sucks how it's not full coverage! It took about four pumps to spread it evenly around my whole face which if you think about it is a lot of product. Honestly, I like it enough to not return it but I probably won't repurchase it. It lasted about 6 hours and didn't really see a difference if I was more oily, or less oily. If you're looking for a foundation that will make you look flawless and you don't have acne scars and just light coloration you want to fix this foundation would probably work really well on your skin. It comes in a lot of different shades and colors.