Friday, November 1, 2013

October Favorites ♡


It's now November so that means its time for a monthly favorites! I've been buying a lot of makeup lately so this post is going to mainly be makeup. It seems like October went by so quickly I couldn't even enjoy it! I didn't do any DIY's or Halloween posts because i'm currently getting ready for blogmas where i'll be posting every single day in December. It's going to be full of adorable DIY's, gift guides and tons of more stuff so I can help you guys get ready for Christmas ^~^ SO, now on with the monthly favorites!


Aqua marina is my favorite Lush cleanser of all time. I think that i've featured this in a monthly favorites before but I use it twice a day, its great! It's very gentle and has no scrubbing qualities in it either so you could use it every day!



I've been on the search for a eyeshadow to put in my inner corners that wasn't too shimmery and this Urban Decay eyeshadow in the shade virgin is perfect! It's not very shimmery and reminds me of a very pale Champagne color. It's not exactly white, but looks perfect on the inner corners. 


My favorite all over eyeshadow is Woodwinked by Mac. Its a wonderful shimmery brown shadow that can be sheer, but built up to be a more intense color. I wear this color almost every single day and its very flattering on a lot of skin tones!


Finally is something i've been wanting to try for a really long time. Hoola by benefit! I never wanted to buy it because of how expensive it is, but I caved in and bought it and its FANTASTIC. If you have acne scars you might know that wearing blushes or bronzers with shimmer in it just makes things look worse. Hoola is completely matte and has no shimmer in it at all. The color is a really nice brown color that isn't too dark or too light. I love it!


I bought this nail polish the other day and it's hands down the best glitter nail polish i've ever used in my life. It doesn't look too impressive in the photo but its really holographic! In the sun it gets all rainbow-y and its very, very pretty. My nails are a mess right now so I didn't want to show it to you guys on, but I will in the near future, promise! It's from Sephora and it's the most expensive nail polish i've ever bought before, but it was so worth it. 


My favorite lipstick to wear right now is Pink Nouveau by Mac. I've also been loving rebel which is a very red/plum color but i've been reaching for this color more. Its a very deep pink color thats really flattering on every skin tone. I've found that its one of the most long lasting lipstick that i've ever used from Mac, i'm not sure if it's just that the color stains my lips or if its something different with THIS lipstick, but its fantastic. 

And lastly i've been loving beanies! This particular one is from h&m a couple of years ago. I also included my minnie ears because I just recently got back from disneyland and.. they're my favorite! I'm probably going to do a beanie haul or collection in the near future because i've been buying so many of them recently. Hope you guys enjoyed! xx


Want to read more? Check out My giveaway and my post on Accessorizing for cold weather