Saturday, December 28, 2013

Staying organized in 2014 ♡

Ever since a couple of months ago ive been obsessed with planners. I've been so busy lately that I kind of have to use one or i'll get off track and forget what i'm supposed to be doing that day. Here are some really nice ones I found online for 2014! Let me know down in the comments if you'd like a post on how I keep myself organized for school and life in general!

These planners from Kikki.k are sure to help you stay organized this year with their colorful and bold designs its hard not to want to doodle all over these adorable planners. These planners do run for a little more than something you'd pick up at Target or Walmart, but if you love using planners like I do, then the few extra bucks don't really matter.

These notebooks and planners from Typo by Cotton on are not only affordable but really easy to find! Shipping is quite cheap and last time I went into cotton on, I saw all of these planners and notebooks in store! My favorite one is the holographic one on the top right corner. Photos don't do it justice at all, its beautiful.


Poketo is a long time favorite of mine and i've bought from them a number of times. Their art is always so lovely and its no wonder why their planners are freaking adorable! They're all open date which means you can start using them whenever you want and just add in your own months and days which comes in handy if you "forget" to use your planner for a few months.