Saturday, December 14, 2013

What i've been up to lately ♡



I've been crazy busy lately and was actually working four jobs at once at one point in the last two months so i've been doing my best to work with the little time I do have on the internet. Now that 2013 is coming to a close I just wanted to make one more "what i've been up to lately" post before it ends. In the past month i've been working a ton and eating a lot of Japanese food. Towards the end of this year i've been thinking about what I want to do with my life a lot more since i'm getting older and i'm getting more and more confident with what I want to do with my life. I signed up for Japanese classes at school for next semester and i'm really excited because I really want to study abroad in Japan. 


I was working on a Stay Cute photo shoot that i've been planning for a while and it went really well! You can watch the video I filmed and put together for it here. I got to hang out with some of my friends and it turned out to be a really fantastic day and I can't wait to do a spring/summer shoot for stay cute! I started working at Anthropologie and I absolutely love it. I've been shopping there a lot and I'm really hoping to maybe intern there in 2014! I've been pretty great lately and i'm happy with what 2013 gave me and i'm so happy that all of you stuck with me and gave me the chance to take you all with me and gave me so many opportunities because with out you I wouldn't be able to do any of this! Please do let me know down in the comments how you've been and how this school year was for you!

 Make sure to follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me this holiday season!