Sunday, June 16, 2013

3DS XL + Animal crossing new leaf review ♡



So recently I caved in and bought a Nintendo 3DS XL in pink/white. I also bought Animal Crossing: New Leaf. The bundle is out right now, but its pretty hard to find! Besides, I wanted the pink one, heh! I'm super addicted to playing and I can't stop ; - ; 


I love that theres a little hole on the side where you can put keychains! I put my little alpaca pouch on the side where I keep some of my other games ^o^


So when you turn on the 3DS this is what it looks like! I have animal crossing in mine, so thats why thats there. You can also download animal crossing on the 3DS if you don't want a physical copy. I'm not sure of the price difference, if any! I find that the battery lasts around five hours which is pretty good, to me at least. 


Theres my friend code and mii, if you want to add me! Leave your codes in the comments and i'll try my best to add everyone back.


Heres the bottom screen, this is the touch screen one. Playing animal crossing this is where you can see the items you're holding and see the map!


And the top screen! Heres the camera, the 3D option, and more! This screen is a lot better quality than the touch screen one. Its also larger. 


So here are some screen shots from animal crossing! This is my garden i'm working on! ^o^ I also got the QR code for my outfit off tumblr. I'll share some of my favorites at the end of this post. If you want to get the QR code machine you need to talk to both of the able sisters, stable in particular every day for 10 days until she gives you the machine. You can do this in one day by changing the date on your 3DS!


Here are some of my fruit trees! I'm trying to build a forest of yummy fruit trees! Its /kind/ of working. 


Here are some more of the views. This is up by the stores. You cant really build much on this side of the town.


Heres the museum! When you dig up things, you can take them here and have them assessed, and you can donate them!


Heres my lame house, I haven't really done much to it. I will soon though! It costs 99,000 bells to pay off your loan and I just did that so yay.



To play with your friends you need to go to your towns train station and talk to the monkey! You can open the gate to let people into your town, or go take the train to visit some of your friends. 


Heres me diggin' up some cool things.


Fishing!


I recently got the island, this was my first time going actually!


You can bring your friends over here, and play a lot of really fun minigames with them. I played them with one of my followers and they were fun! If you guys get this game be sure to let me know so we can all play together!

3DS XL: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
I give the 3DS a 5 out of 5 because during E3 I loved the games that were coming out this year. I'm really excited for pokemon! Also, I was glad they didn't announce a new handheld. Now I wont be outdated!

Animal crossing New leaf: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
I cannot say enough amazing things about this game. I would give it a million little hearts if I could. Eveything about it is amazing! If you've been thinking about getting it, you really should. We can play together!

You can scan this to add me!









I might post some more if requested! I hope you guys like them! ^o^ none of these were designed by me by the way. I got them off tumblr! Just sharing.

♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to! ♥