Monday, June 24, 2013

Holographic shoes ♡



I got these really pretty holographic shoes from h&m for $12 and I had to share them with you guys. I've seen them at two local h&m's so hopefully they will have them near you as well. I got a size 8 and its about a half size too big for me, so i'd recommend getting a half size down. Or even a whole size down because this material does stretch. 


These shoes aren't the best of quality, but they were only $12 dollars so what more could you ask!? They will probably last me all summer, and some. Which is fine. 


The holographic stuff is kind of hard to take pictures of, but I hope you guys can see! If you buy these shoes, link me to any photos you take with them! I'd love to see!

♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to! ♥