Monday, June 10, 2013

What I did this saturday ♡


So today I went on a big adventure! I've been absent recently so I owe it to you guys to take you on my adventure with me! Tomorrow I have a couple of reviews coming up so I hope you guys are just ask excited as I am! Also, i'm starting school in August, so i'm going to be making a lot of back to school posts! Please leave the dates you go back to school in the comments so I can make sure to post everything before everyone goes back to school! 



For lunch my boyfriend and I went to the yellow deli, it's pretty far from where we live but the food was really amazing and SO worth the hour drive to get there!



Everything about this place was lovely. The waitress we had was really nice and the mood was so relaxing I could have sat there forever!


I couldn't help but take a photo of these steps... i'm a sucker for little details.


I love a place that sells yerba mate AND fresh juice!


I ended up getting a cherry cream soda heheh *naughty* The guy on the soda bottle actually looks like one of the guys working there it was silly.




The sandwiches aren't /pretty/ but (im not even kidding) it was the best sandwich I have ever gotten in my life! 


After we got cream pie *mmm*! and it had honey drizzled over it, it was amazing! 


This was the bill, for all natural food 27.48 isn't too shabby!



After eating we went over to the Del Mar fair, that happens every year during the summer where I live. We only went at night to check everything out, i'm planning on going again!



All of the food that you probably should only eat once in your life! I've always wanted to try something from these stands but i'm scared!! ; - ;


My boyfriend and I went up in the ferris wheel where he nearly pooped his pants out of fear! I could only snap one blurry picture because he was squeezing me so tightly!




I got corn, hehehe...



I had a really great day! ^o^

♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!