Saturday, June 29, 2013

Yoga bag review: Ogorgeous/Blogilates ♡


I ordered this yoga mat bag from oGorgeous. Its absolutely perfect! I needed one for school because i'm taking yoga next semester and you guys know I have to have cute everything. I searched everywhere online and I ended up finding this site! It fits most regular sized mats so as long as you don't have some sort of crazy huge mat, this should fit yours perfectly, like it does mine! Its a little wrinkled from shipping, because they shipped it in a plastic envelope all folded up, but thats okay! It should even out with more use. 


The quality on this bag is pretty great. Its mesh, which is perfect because it allows the mat to breathe. It also feels really sturdy. If you were to spill something on this, you would be able to clean it really quickly.


On the ends of the bag there are these cute bows that have a zipper opening so you can hold your wallet, or anything small you would want to take with you to class! I'm really glad this bag has this feature. I didn't even realize until I got it in the mail. It's also lined, which is great. 


Here are some more details of the bow on both sides of the bag. Its a tough material that wont wear away with use. 


Pros ♥ 
Really cute
Comes in different colors
Sturdy
Mesh material
Practical

♥  Cons ♥ 
Pricey

Overall, i'm really happy with my purchase and i'm actually planning on buying this in another color! If any of you do yoga, i would recommend this bag 100%. Or you guys can check out the other bags they have on the site! What do you guys think?!

♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!  


Shop oGorgeous now!