Monday, September 2, 2013

Cute outfits for fall ♡



 Comfy, casual, and cute 
Perfect for going to a pumpkin patch with your loved one, or friends. You'll be really comfy in some jeans or leggings. The light colored knit sweater will keep you warm and cozy when it stars getting chilly at night time. My favorite part of this outfit is the cat lace up boots. They make the outfit 1000% cuter! 
♥ Sweater 
♥ Jeans 
♥ Bag 
♥ Shoes 


♥ Going out with friends 
This outfit is perfect for school, or just to hang out with your friends! If its really chilly out, you can wear some tights underneath a skirt, or maybe even some thigh highs. Wearing a cardigan when going out is really great because if you're going to a mall or somewhere indoors you can take it off if it gets too hot.
♥ Sweater 
♥ Tops 
♥ Skirt 
♥ Bag 
♥ Shoes 


♥ Fancy outing 
If you're planning on going out to a nice dinner or party, but still want to dress a little warm, this outfit would be great for you! I love circle scarfs because you can pair them with almost anything. You can easily pair a nice black jacket or even a leather jacket with this, but I thought it looked cute, alone!

♥ Dress 
♥ Scarf 
♥ Bag 
♥ Heels 

I really hope you guys like these outfits I put together! It's still really hot where I live (in the high 80's) so i'm pretty sad I wont be able to start dressing all fall like for a while, but this is really highly requested, so let me know if you guys would like some more looks when it starts to get colder! xo

♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!