Monday, September 2, 2013

Must haves for fall ♡




Fall and winter are my favorite because its when I stock up on lush! Summers are really hot here in southern California so I rarely ever buy bath bombs or bubble bars anytime other than fall and winter so basically all my money goes to buying all of their limited edition things in fall These products shown are all of my favorites. Big blue bath bomb, Comforter bubble bar, and Twilight bath bomb are my go to bath bombs to buy and I also adore Ocean salt because with colder weather makes drier skin so having a good staple face scrub is a must. 
Candles are by far my weakness whenever I go anywhere. Its still in the 90's where I live and yesterday I bought a pumpkin pie candle for my room. I like to pretend that its cold outside already. I love having candles going during fall because it just sets the mood for everything to be all warm and cozy. These two scents are from bath and body works and are my two favorite fall scents (for candles). For body spray I love wearing vanilla scents because smelling like a cupcake is nice. 
Next up is shoes! I'm always wearing boots during fall so having a good quality pair of boots is a must for me. I love pairing not so girly things, with girly things so I would wear a pair of black combat boots with some pink frilly socks. I love how that looks! I also love having a pair of warm mocs because on my lazy days pairing those with some cute patterned socks and leggings looks really adorable. Boots are great to have when it starts raining a lot so your cute little feet don't get soaked. 
Everybody's favorite right? A good knit cardi/jumper. I don't like wearing big bulky jackets and parkas and to be honest, it doesn't get extremely cold here so I can get away with wearing a cardigan, which is perfect because they match with almost everything. A good tip to wear bright colors in fall is to buy a good cream colored cardi because it will match with pastels. I'm actually tempted to buy some of these cardis from topshop because they're perfect... but so expensive ; - ;*

Scarfs are a great way to add color to an outfit or simply make it warmer for you. I personally love infinity scarfs because they feel like you're in a blanket burrito of happiness even when you're out doing something lame like going to school. Also, they're big and poofy so you can hide snacks in them (or maybe not)

I always stock up on socks when it gets colder because I always end up wearing longer socks in fall because I tend to start wearing boots more often. I like wearing longish socks because when you're wearing boots and the sock is peaking out a little I think its looks really nifty and cute. All of these socks are from topshop, and topshop has my favorite frilly socks!

And lastly, but not any less important is probably my addiction... Pumpkin spice latte from starbucks. I am addicted to anything pumpkin flavored and the pumpkin spice latte from starbucks is my absolute favorite thing next to pumpkin ice cream. It's probably really bad, but I usually have one almost every single day (i'm going to try and cut back this year...maybe) If you didn't already know, they're in season so if you've never tasted one before I really suggest going to starbucks and getting one because its the most delectable drink, ever!



♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!