Saturday, September 14, 2013

Lulu's boots review ♡




I got these really cute boots from lulus for $36 and it shipped to me in two days! Which is really amazingly fast. It shipped to me in a huge box and on the inside was the shoe box. Lulus offers free return shipping so I wasn't too worried if I didn't like them.  I got them in a size 8 and they are a little bit big on me, but thats actually really good because I plan on wearing thick socks with them for winter. 



One of the things I noticed on the shoes is that one of them had a little exposed glue. It was only on one side, on one boot so it's not really a huge deal considering they weren't very expensive. I tried pulling them apart and its pretty solid so i'm not too worried about it! I really like these boots because they are made vegan friendly! It's really hard finding vegan friendly boots. 


Here is the other side of the boot, so you can see that it was only on one side! Everything else on the boots is pretty well made and it seems like they are going to last for a while. I walked around in them and bent them just about everywhere and they do wrinkle a bit at the ankles but other than that... perfect! I love them!


I really love how these boots have this zipper feature on the back so its easier to put them on. I tested out the zippers and they didn't stick at all. The zipper pulls aren't plastic or coated plastic but actual metal so they won't break over time. 


I've never had brown boots before so i'm really excited. They look like the ultimate adventuring boots. I feel like they will last me the whole winter, plus some. The material seems semi water proof so you will be able to wear them in light rain, maybe on a rainy day to school where you'll be walking in the rain but not in it all day. 


And here's what they look like on! I can't wait to find the perfect outfit to pair these with. They also have these same exact boots in black, you can find those here. This is my first happy shoe purchase in a while. I don't buy shoes very often and boots are my favorite and most worn item because they go with so many outfits! If you end up purchasing these boots let me know and we can match!

♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!