Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My thoughts on iOS7 ♡




So the first couple of things are the new lock screen, home screen, and control center! These three things I found really annoying because the pictures you use as your lock screen and home screen decide the whole color scheme for your phone. So if you have a picture of you and your friends it might turn out kind of dark and weird colored, and the only way you can change it is by changing the picture and thats really unfortunate. Another thing I don't like is the new pull down control center. Theres nothing really WRONG with it, I just don't like the way it looks.


In a more positive light, here are some things I really like! When you make a folder on your home screen and click it, it comes up on its own screen. I really like how clean everything looks. Although, it seems kind of time consuming. The calendar is a lot more user friendly and i'll be using it a lot more than I did before. My favorite thing ever about the update is the pull up control center. I really like that they added buttons for things that are used a lot like flashlight, clock, calculator, and camera. They also added some other useful things at the top as well. 


I'm in love with the new itunes radio, I was unsure about the whole pandora VS itunes radio thing at first but wow, Apple really did a good job with this. The music is really clear and I love how you have an option to buy the music at the top. I really like how the album artwork is really clear too! If you click the little "i" It takes you to a new page (far right screen shot) where there are some cool things you can do with the station! I'm going to test this out and see if it has a limited amount of music time like pandora does. Right now, i'm in love.


The clock is a lot cleaner and so is the phone and messages. I don't like the message colors though ; - ; I wish that you could change the colors... Overall iOS 7 is okay.. I do miss my jailbreak though. I'll probably jailbreak my phone again once the new jailbreak comes out and change my icons and wallpapers. I would recommend you updating if you're not used to having a jailbroken phone. if you just had the regular iphone you'll like this a lot since everything is a lot cleaner and user friendly.


♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!