Friday, October 25, 2013

Bonne chance collections review ♡



I'm so excited because yesterday I got my Bonne chance collections dresses! Firstly, i'm going to apologize for the quality of the photos... it's been really cloudy out so its messing up the lighting in my room ;~ ; i'm going to find a new way to take pictures. I ordered the dress on the left to wear to disneyland (tomorrow actually) and Bonne chance was so nice to send me the dress on the right for free!



The packaging was SO cute! It felt like it was christmas because of the wrapping paper. They also wrote me a really nice letter ^~^ The package took about three days to get to me which isn't bad at all! 


The patterns are so cute I can't even handle it. I'll do outfits of the days soon where i'll show you what they look like on! 


My favorite part of the ice cream dress is the collar and the details around the collar. It looks really flattering on, too! I ordered a small and i'm 5'4 115 pounds. I was worried it was going to be too small but its actually a perfect fit and its not too short either which is a huge issue for me because I have a big butt and dresses get short on me!


I wanted to show you the perfect length of this dress. It hits a little bit above my knee! It also has a slip underneath it so it's not sheet either which is great because chiffon dresses always seem to be sheer and its so annoying. Another thing I wanted to let you guys know is that the arm holes (sleeves?) are pretty small. I have a tiny upper body so it isn't an issue for me but if you wear a small and have bigger arms/breasts I would opt out for a medium and get it tailored for your body type.


Just for you guys.. you can use the code "JASMINE" for 15% off!