Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Let the good times roll review ♡




This facial cleanser from lush is limited edition for the fall/winter months. This is my first time using this product but lots and lots of people swear by this cleanser. I was told that this isn't going to be limited edition anymore but i'm not 100% sure if that is true or not. I bought this off of the lush USA website for 12.95. I wanted to buy it off of the UK site but they didn't have it at the time that I bought it, so I just caved in and bought it because I couldn't wait. 


I absolutely love the smell of this. It just reminds me so much of fall and winter. The smell is pumpkin/buttery popcorn/warm. It's hard to explain but I really do love the smell, although if you are sensitive to smells you might not like this. But looking at the reviews on the lush website, I couldn't find anyone complaining about the smell. The cleanser i'm using at the moment is actually aqua marina and I swear by it but for about two weeks I used this cleanser to see how it is.


The texture of this cleanser is very sandy, but soft at the same time. It reminds me of moon sand, if any of you guys used that when you were little! It can be a little abrasive if you don't like scrubs but it's weird because its moisturizing enough to use every day. After the first use my face felt really soft and it seemed like it brought a lot of color back into my face, which is strange because you know how when you wake up in the morning you look really pale and dead? I feel like it made me look really awake. After a couple of days I got a couple of pimples but i'm not sure if it was because of this, or something else. Now its been two weeks and my face is really clear and is looking really healthy! I can see why so many people like this cleanser so if you haven't tried it I really recommend it. It is a little pricey, but I imagine it will last about two months. 

♥ Some announcements! 

I'm very sorry for the lack of posts lately, i'm kind of going though a rough patch in my life and i've been pretty down lately which has resulted me in being absent from a lot of the things I enjoy. I really hope to be back to blogging every other day again soon. Please don't forget about me! Also, I wanted to tell you guys that in December i'm planning on blogging every single day and doing about 10 DIY gift ideas so just to get you guys excited for that ^__^


♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!