Monday, October 21, 2013

New phone case ♡





 I got this really cute phone case on ebay for $4.99 and I wanted to share it with you guys! This is probably one of my favorite cases so far. I love the feel of it and I love how its half rubber half plastic. Everything feels really smooth and it makes the phone feel really nice to hold. All of the side buttons are protected so I feel like this phone case protects my phone a lot! One of my favorite things on the phone case is the green leafs at the top (the power button) I was worried that it would come off easy, but its really stuck on there! I cracked it because I took it off really harshly (for the post!) but it was only $4.99 so i'll probably end up buying some more colors ^__^ You can purchase it here.


Want to read more? Check out my updated skincare routine, and my must haves for fall