Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bonne Chance Collections ♡


While searching for the perfect vintage looking dress to wear to Disneyland next weekend I stumbled upon Bonne Chance Collections and I fell in love right away! Everything is relatively cheap and extremely cute. I just had to share them with you guys because I know you love when I show you where to buy cute things online so, add this website to your bookmark bars! I was sad that a lot of things were sold out but I actually ended up buying a dress and I can't wait to review it here on my blog for you guys! I followed them on twitter AFTER my purchase and noticed they actually have a 10% off code -__-... It's BCC10. Bonne Chance saw my blog post and was nice enough to give you all a 15 % off code! its JASMINE. so go check out Bonne chance collection and spoil yourself with something crazy adorable!