Thursday, March 13, 2014

Circle lenses review from Lenscircle.com ♡


Lenscircle offered to send me some circle lenses to review for you guys and I said yes, i've been interested in circle lenses for quite a while now but whenever I would purchase them I would never ever take care of them like you're supposed to and they would end up lasting about a week or so and i'd throw them away. This time I took care of them properly and I love them! This is the color I chose. I wanted it to look as natural as possible while still lightening my eye color.  


This is the little glass case they came in and once I took them out of here I put changed the solution out and used biotrue which is the contact lens solution I used and waited 24 hours. Once I put them in they were really comfortable! I've tried some circle lenses before that have hurt and just felt really drying and these were just perfect!


It took about a week and a half to get to me which isn't bad at all and they even included a little pouch  and a case for my contacts! I would definitely purchase from them because these were so comfy and arrived relatively quickly!


Heres what they look like on, sorry they aren't the best photos but you can get a feel of it. They don't look fake or anything, they do make you look and feel like a doll though!