Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Too faced size queen mascara review ♡



I bought this mascara the other day on a whim because I rarely ever use high end mascaras and I had high hopes for this one! I usually use Cover girl's Lash blast and i've been using it for well over 5 years, honestly. The Too faced Size Queen mascara was $19 which is a pretty hefty price tag for a mascara.


The first thing I noticed is how huge the wand is! Its the biggest wand i've ever used and at first I thought it would be difficult to use and it would get messy but honestly its actually really easy to use and the product is spread across it evenly so it doesn't get everywhere. Since its larger it applies it faster too.


Heres how big it is compared to the Mega Plush volume express mascara! Its basically twice the size.   The Size Queen mascara isn't water proof which is perfect for me because I never use waterproof mascaras. I actually find that they make my lashes hurt (does that happen to anyone else?) and its just a pain to take off. I actually really adore this mascara because it was so easy and fast to put on! I barely put a couple of coats on and it already made my lashes look amazing. 



I took this picture after applying three coats of the Size Queen!  I wore it to work and my lashes didn't flake or droop all day. 19$ is pretty expensive but ill definitely be repurchasing this product. I tend to wear two or even three mascaras a day so i'm hoping it won't run out very quickly. I like this mascara tons more than the popular "they're real" Mascara by benefit. I know its a weird thing to say, but I feel like that mascara is really harsh on the lashes (it made mine hurt and I saw more falling out when I used that mascara) and the Size queen is a softer formula. This is going to be my go to product for a while, I can tell.

Tell me what your favorite mascara is down in the comments because I love trying new products!