Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Daiso Haul ♡


I went to the brand new Daiso that opened up in San Diego on the day of its grand opening and it was so freaking packed! I've always wanted to go to Daiso because everyone on the internet always talks about all the cool stuff they have there so obviously I was crazy excited to go shopping there. Everything is $1.50 so it's easy to buy a ton of stuff and not spend crazy amounts of money.


The thing I was most excited about was these adorable pots I found to put my cacti in! I've been looking for some new pots and these are perfect. Pretty amazing quality too. The store was really packed the day that I went so I didn't really get to look at everything so i'm planning to go back sometime soon! Here in San diego we have a couple of stores that sell the same things as Daiso but it doesn't have the same wide selection. 



I fell in love with this floral trashcan because it matches my room so well and florals are my absolute favorite if you can't tell already. I was hesitant to put up this small little haul but a lot of you seemed interested in seeing the little things I got from Daiso and some examples of the things they sell there. Right now i'm really loving their hair accessories (seen in the first photo) I adore the bow with the hair tie attached because its so easy to just throw on! Once I go back to Daiso I'll make another updated haul xoxo