Sunday, March 30, 2014

Modcloth stylish surprise ♡



Every once in a while Modcloth sells surprise boxes in which you give them your size and they send you something completely random! The price is $10 and you can receive something worth up to $500. I've never bought one before because I was scared but I think from now on i'm going to buy them! I spent $25 dollars for both boxes.


I absolutely love these boots! For $10 it couldn't get any better. I want to change the shoelaces out to something ribbon like. I personally think they would be a lot cuter that way. I own brown boots like this already, but these are so chunky and kind of have a platform so its wonderful. I love the scalloping on the bottom, too~ I'm not sure how much these shoes were worth originally, but they're really nice quality! i'd guess around $50-70.


Next thing I got was this multicolored dress. I don't like it at all and its a couple sizes too big for me, so its pretty disappointing. I'll probably end up donating it! Its really great quality and looks retro. I'm happy I got at least one thing I liked in my order because other people weren't very happy. I can't wait for modcloth to sell more stylish surprises!