Friday, August 2, 2013

Cute back to school clothes from Sheinside ♡


Sheinside is a website that offers trendy, and cute clothes! Lots of you guys have been asking me to make some back to school outfit/clothes posts so this is going to be one of the first ones! All of the clothes listed below are from sheinside. Summer is slowly ending so I picked out some things that would look really cute with layers! 

These were my favorite tops from the website. I picked out some more casual tops, as well as some tops you could easily dress up! My favorite is the pizza crop, and the red striped crop. I can see myself wearing the red stripped top with a black skirt, boots, and a jacket on a cold fall day! Add some of starbucks' pumpkin spice and i'm set!



Aren't all of these bottoms just perfect?! I love all of the bright colors and those heart shorts. Those would look perfect going to the beach, or wearing some sheer tights underneath. I would wear them with some of those cool tattoo tights, platforms, and a chunky sweater ^__^ 


Chunky sweaters!! Ahh my favorite. I love bright colored sweaters because you can use that pop of color to stand out when it starts getting colder and everyone starts wearing blacks and grays. The chunky crop sweater towards the bottom is my absolute favorite because of the scoop neck, and color. That sweater would go really good with the heart shorts!


Are you guys as excited as I am for when it starts cooling down? Back to school reminds me of winter and rain! Its a bitter sweet feeling. Let me know down in the comments what your favorite article of clothing is from sheinside!


♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!