Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Heart shaped bag review ♡




I used to have this bag in black a while ago but stupid me tried washing it and it completely broke. So this time, I bought it in pink! I couldn't resist, and the next day I bought it in black too. This is actually one of my favorite bags to carry because its so cute! I bought this on ebay from this seller. The shipping is the fastest i've ever gotten from ebay! It got to me in literally like four days.


Here are some close up details of the bag. The bag obviously isn't the BEST quality because its not very expensive and its off brand but for how cute it is, I really adore it. I had my black bag for about a year and it was perfect.


I never have any problems with the zipper. It opens closes perfectly without snagging. 


The bag has a cute metal zipper pull, its really great that its metal because it gives it a more expensive feel. Plastic would feel icky and would probably peel.


The bag is pretty tiny but it can fit a lot in there! I can fit my keys, wallet, pain meds, lipstick, lipgloss, and some snacks! It also expands a little bit when you put stuff in there!


Heres the inside of the bag. The lining is pretty cheap looking but it doesn't really bother me because its not like people are going to be looking inside your bag! You can see the little glue marks on the front left corner. I didn't even notice until I edited this picture.


And here is the back of the bag! I really really adore this bag and if you're looking for something light to carry around with you thats cute and fashionable I would honestly really recommend this bag. They have it in tons of different colors. The pink is really cute for winter because if you're wearing all black the pastel pink will look adorable! The black is also really cute because its a lot more wearable for those of you girls out there that aren't too keen on wearing bright colors! I hope you girls and guys liked this review! xoxo

♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!