Thursday, August 1, 2013

Adorable shoes from @emandsprout ♡


I absolutely love these handmade shoes by the shop emandsprout I bought a pair more than a year ago and i'm so shocked that they have held up this long that I decided to share some more of her super cute designs with you guys! When I bought them I was worried they were going to fall apart after a couple uses but i've worn these to disneyland, the fair, the beach, and even to a pumpkin patch and they do get a little dirty but have not fallen apart at all! 


This is my pair! They run a tiny bit big. I wear a size 8 normally so, I bought a size 8 in her shoes but they have a little bit of room so i'd recommend sizing down. They are really really comfortable though! The only downside is that since her shop is pretty popular it takes a little while to get your package. For me I remember it taking around two and a half weeks, but its totally worth it!








♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!