Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Transparent boots review ♡







I got these boots in the mail today that I bought from eBay a couple of weeks ago! I was really excited to purchase these because I thought that they would be really cute to wear when its raining outside. I live in an area where the weather isn't too extreme, so I get excited about cold rainy weather.. don't judge me! Anyways, I purchased these from the seller "okok-2011" for $19.00 with $18.00 shipping. At first i was a little hesitant because the shopping price was expensive, and buying shoes on online, especially eBay is pretty iffy for me. But i'm glad that I did! I purchased them on July 31, and received them on August 10th, so it took a total of ten days to get to me, which isn't too bad for coming from overseas. 

As for the quality of the shoes, i'm pretty impressed. I was expecting the worse and I can't find any flaws on these. They fit me like a glove too! I wear a size 8 normally, so I got these in a size 8 and it's perfect. When I put them on, they were pretty comfy too! I haven't worn them out yet, but since they are jelly/rubber i'm assuming they're like docs and have a tough break in process. They also came with the black laces you can see in the photos, but i'm going to change them to white or pink laces to match better with the clothes I wear! The only REALLY big down fall of these boots, is that they do sweat. Now, i'm a very naturally unsweaty person so I was pretty shocked about this. Since they are made of rubber it holds in the heat and fogs up the shoe. It might be a better idea to only wear these when you don't have too much to do, or when its cold/rainy outside because you will get some foggy shoes! But if that does't bother you, then you go! It also might work best to wear thick socks with these shoes, that will probably help the fogginess. I was maybe thinking about poking some holes in the sides, but that will make them pretty much unwearable during rainy season, so i'll probably just deal with the fog. I can't wait to wear these with leggings and a big cardi, since it is still pretty hot over here in California I probably won't be wearing these out soon... But you will see them again come fall/winter!

I'm going to give these boots 4/5 stars because for the price of the shoe, it was good quality, fast shipping, and really original! I've never really seen many people with these type of boots so you can bet when its raining outside everyone is going to think you're super cool!~ Plus you get to show off your cute socks. The only reason I didn't give these a 5/5 is because they fog up when you wear them. When I tried them on, I had them on for about fifteen minutes (inside the house WITH a/c on) when they started fogging up! But since they are really, really cool i'm willing to deal. I hope you guys enjoyed this review and let me know what you think about these boots down in the comments!


♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!