Sunday, August 25, 2013

Honey bunny stuff ♡











A couple of days ago I got my package from hunny bunny and I was so excited because the packing was so adorable I couldn't stand it. I love when shops take the time to make everything look really nice and orderly. She sent me a couple of things to share with you guys, and that I shall! The first thing is a daisy flower crown, since it's /supposed/ to start raining here in San Diego I probably won't be wearing that very much, but it's seriously so adorable! If it's warm outside i'm going to wear it with a cute summer dress. Next is a cute little jar filled with crystals. You guys know I love my crystals so this is such a cute idea to carry around. Oh my gosh, and the pink ying yang choker is so cute I can't wait to wear it. it fits perfectly and feels really high quality. The next thing is my favorite, it looks like a bracelet but its actually a bun holder! What you do is put your hair up in a bun and then you put that over the elastic and it makes it look really edgy and cute. I love it! I bought something similar from forever 21 a while ago! Next is a cute pink spiked bracelet. I love this, because I have something similar and it's far too big for me, but this fits pretty well! And lastly, is my second favorite item. This rose quartz necklace! It matches with everything and I love it so much. I wore it out one day and got so many compliments on it! If you fell in love with any of the pieces shown, like I did. Check out hunny bunny!


♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!