Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My boyfriends birthday and more! (Photo book) ♡


So a couple of weeks ago it was my boyfriends birthday, and I just today developed the pictures! I know its kinda late, but I still wanted to share it with you guys! There is also some photos from when we went to LA, and to the zoo! I hope you guys enjoy!



It was my boyfriends 21'st birthday so we went to this yummy breakfast place in Hilcrest, San Diego called snooze. It was really yummy and the people working there were really nice! Online I saw that they had these cute pancakes that spelled out happy birthday but they didn't anymore, so instead they brought him some adorable pancakes! You cant tell from the photo but it was really colorful! I also had to take a picture of my boyfriend taking his first alcoholic drink in public, heheh. If you live in San Diego you should try that place out! 







After eating breakfast we went over to the beach and rode our bikes! His dad got him a bike for his birthday so it was fun riding his bike for the first time! It was really pretty out on the beach that day (July 18th) we didn't realize it, but we actually rode our bikes so long that we ended up at another beach! When we got tired we went to the amusement park near the beach and got some icees and played some games inside of the arcade! I didn't get photos of the other things we ended up doing, but we went laser tagging after and got pizza! Yum!









 On another day we went to the zoo because at my work I get some free zoo tickets and I haven't been to the zoo since I was a little girl so I was really excited! To be honest, I didn't have that much fun at the zoo because all the animals looked so sad. There was so much walking too! It kind of seemed like all the animals were hiding or sleeping away from the people too, but I mean... I don't blame them! We did go on their little skyfari thing though, and that was really fun ^_^



















 
We went to La the day after my boyfriends birthday and it was pretty cool! We went on Melrose, and to little Tokyo! We also ended up going to Hollywood, but it was so boring ; - ; I probably wont be going to LA for a while! But it was pretty cool ^__^






Thank you for reading! I had a lot of fun over these three days and I hope you guys like the pictures! muah!


♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!