Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What i've been doing lately ♡

Hi everybody, I haven't updated you guys on whats going on in my life in a while now so I thought i'd fill you guys in ^__^ I was actually in the ER last weekend because I got a concussion ; - ; I waited about a week to even go to the hospital, I don't even know why! But when I went they told me I had a minor concussion, since then I went to my ER follow up visit at the doctors because i've been experiencing severe anxiety, and nausea since then and they gave me medication for both of them, but it still hasn't really changed :c i'm hoping it all goes away before school starts. Speaking of school, I start school on August 12th! I didn't get a lot of the classes I wanted because my registration date was pretty late but i'm still taking some pretty cool classes! I'm taking Interior design, Architecture, and Psychology. I wanted to add English, and Yoga but those filled up so fast, so hopefully next semester i'll get those. When school starts i'm planning on blogging every other day instead of posting three or four things in one day! Just so you guys are getting things constantly throughout the week. Also, I have a couple of back to school giveaways coming up soon! I hope you guys are excited ^__^  The most exciting one in my opinion is going to be a stay cute giveaway! The owner and I picked out what we would be giving you guys just a few minutes ago, and I know you guys will love it! Also, I wanted to give you guys an update on the whole youtube thing. I know I started and said I wouldn't stop, but I did end up stopping and i'm sorry. I have a bit of a problem with speaking to a camera. It gives me anxiety thinking about it. I've had a speech impediment my whole life and its hard for me to just talk clearly when i'm nervous. It sucks! I just wanted to let you guys know that its not completely out of the question. I still think about making videos. I might start off by just making outfit videos where I don't talk just to get comfortable in front of the camera. I hope you guys understand! I recently went to LA for my boyfriends birthday so I have a follow me around post coming up in the next couple of days. I just have a couple of photos left on the camera so I don't wanna go develop the photos until I finish it off! Also i've been using twitter, and tumblr a lot lately so you should follow me on there!!! I love you guys a lot and i'm almost to a million and a half views! I'm so excited! muah muah muah xoxo


♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!