Thursday, July 25, 2013

Back to school haul ♡




Yay, my back to school haul! Probably what everyone has been waiting for from me! I did't buy too many things because i'm starting college and I didn't need too many things, but what I did buy...obviously I had to make it really cute! I bought all of these things in person (shocking I know) so i'll let you know where I got everything ^__^

The first thing is my binder for school. Last night I made a blog post on how I decorated my binder, so check it out! I just got this plain white binder from walmart. I also added some separators on the inside and labeled them with this cool nifty label maker I found in my house! Inside of my binder I also have those clear plastic things, and paper!



I bought this really cute Lisa frank notebook at walmart! I used to love Lisa frank when I was little so I thought i'd buy it again and my boyfriend bought me the other notebook from a tiny shop in little tokyo. That notebook doesn't have the paper that can rip out so I think i'm going to use that one for notes ^__^


I got this pencil bag pouch thing at little tokyo almost four years ago! I'm shocked I haven't lost it. A lot of these pencils i've bought at local stores around me and others were gifts. I've had a lot of these for a long time. The eraser case I got from mitsuwa and the erasers are also from mitsuwa.


The little bear keychain is a tape measure! My major is interior deisgn so... I don't know, it seemed like it would be handy I bought it at mitsuwa. Some neon index cards I bought at walmart, a ruler I bought at cotton on, and my poketo planner! I also bought these little kitty sticky notes (you can see one poking out of my planner) I forgot to take a picture of them ; - ;


And lastly my laptop! I didn't buy this recently, but i'm going to be carrying this in my backpack. This was a pretty short post but I hope you guys liked it!

♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!