Saturday, July 13, 2013

Getting ready for back to school! (w/ printables) ♡


Herro! ^__^ Sorry for the lack of posts lately (wow I feel like I say that all the time lately! Please forgive me!) I'm going to start with all my back to school posts now! I made some things you guys can save to your computers and print out to take with you to go shopping for back to school! I have tons of back to school posts planned so keep checking back to see those! If you guys use these, take a picture and tag me in it and i'll follow you back. I hope you guys enjoy! *btw click the printables to make them bigger!*

I made this first checklist for more of a general "what to buy" list. These are the things I always buy when back to school time comes around! And of course, I will make tons of more posts of where you guys can buy really cute back to school things, so don't worry!
*BTW i know medicine is spelt wrong but lets pretend its not ok i love u*

Emergency kits are essential! You can be the girl that has everything. I hate being out somewhere and not having what I need. When I was in high school, I would always carry around all of these things in a little bag and it came in handy a lot! Don't forget if you guys print these out, take a picture and tag me in the post and i'll follow you!


♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!