Monday, July 1, 2013

Sale-ebration with @modcloth ♡


Hey guys and girls! The ModCloth Summer Sale-Ebration Sale is on! Modcloth's website can get pretty expensive, so of course I need to let you guys know when they are having a huge sale! Whenever modcloth has sales I usually take this time to stock up on winter/fall clothing. 

Here are my top favorites from the sale. That pink jacket is absolutely perfect for a cold summer night, or for the fall. During summer there are a lot of pastel colored jackets/cardis! So stock up, because when fall rolls around, the color palette in stores goes back to black, grey, and blues! That dress on the far right is neutral enough to wear during summer, and winter!

Be sure to check it out!

♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!