Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Little Brandy Melville + American apparel haul ♡



So yesterday I found out theres a Brandy Melville store here in San diego and I got really excited because some of the clothes there are really cute! There is one pretty big downfall of Brandy mel though, its that ALL of their clothes are "one size" which is sad...because their clothes are super super tiny. I'm not very big myself and their clothes barely fit me ; - ; But any who! Heres a tiny haul of what I bought!


This is probably my favorite purchase because I wanted this so bad! I saw it online and I really wanted to buy it online but shipping is so expensive! It says "too sassy for you" which is true because you all know im super sassy~ This shirt is really see through and thin and probably will only fit a xs-s with under a c cup because its really tiny! There are some slits on the sides that make it a little bigger, but its still really tiny. 


The price for this was $18 which is a little over priced for a tiny, see through shirt... but compared to a lot of trendy tops now a days, its pretty cheap I suppose!


I also got this cage bra which I absolutely love because i've been looking for a perfect cage bra like this everywhere! It was $19 which is a lot but since i've been looking for one of these everywhere I didn't mind spending the money on it. These types of bras are perfect to wear under dresses and tops that are see through because you can see the strappy back and it looks so cute!


The last thing I got from brandy mel is this daisy skirt. I don't have too many black skirts because i'm always wearing colorful clothes but I couldn't resist getting this because I love daisies! It matches a lot of things really well.


The price for this skirt was super over priced. Its a thin cloth, and it was $30 ; - ;... but I couldn't help it!


In the mail last night I also finally got my over sized sunflower print dress from American Apparel! It looks super big and can fit anyone from a small to a extra large because its so free fitting. I absolutely love this because it feels like you're wearing a big t shirt. its super comfy and I got it in the Medium/large size because I was scared it would shrink when I washed it and it wouldn't be so big anymore, but this one is perfect!


Lastly, I got this little hand lotion at this local beach shop where I live. i'm not sure if this brand is sold online or anything but this hand lotion is absolutely perfect! It makes my hands super soft ^__^

Tell me down in the comments what your favorite thing that I bought was! I would love to hear from you guys! Also, tell me you guys agree with me that the fact that brandy mel only has ONE SIZE sucks ;  - ; am i the only one?!

♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!