Wednesday, July 24, 2013

How to decorate your binder for school ♡



Hey guys so I posted a picture on twitter of me decorating my binder for school and a lot of you suggested that I made a blog post about it, so I am! This is a pretty easy method that I always end up doing, so it doesn't require tons of work. The only things you're going to need are: A binder with a clear front cover, picture cut outs, stickers, scissors, and tape/glue.



So what you're going to want to do is print out pictures from the internet that you really like, or cut out photos from a magazine and cut them out! After you cut them out, place them on a piece of paper and align them the way you like.


Just glue/tape everything together, and there you go! A really cute personalized binder that is a lot cuter than a plain white one. You can do this with any style photos, and colors! So mess around with it!


I left the back pretty blank besides a cute picture of Anamanagchi because i'm planning on putting a map of my school, and schedule here! This was a really quick, short post but I hope this helped some of you ^__^ 


♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!