Sunday, July 7, 2013

Crystal healing ♡



For a really long time i've been posting the crystals and things I buy and a lot of you always ask me what they are and what they are for, so finally I decided to make a post about it! I love how crystals and gems look. They're beautiful with all their colors, shape, and sizes! I always end up losing my favorite crystals though, because I always carry them around with me. Its a bitter sweet feeling though. I hope that a good person finds them! In this post, i'm not going to get too into detail with things because this is just a test post to see if you guys would be interested in learning more! Let me know, okay?! 


These two crystals are crystal clusters because they're rough and pointy. Crystal clusters are amazing to keep in your room or house to make a room more peaceful. They can also be used to cleanse other (leaving it on/or next to a crystal cluster overnight) crystals because they absorb and get rid of negative energy. The Crystal on the left is Amethyst and the crystal on the right is crystal quartz. The energies Amethyst gives off are: Power, protection, and healing. Its believed to protect one from poison. The energies natural crystal quartz gives off are: Protection, and healing. It also helps shove negative energy out of your life.


Here are some of my tumbled stones! Tumbled stones are those that are typically roundish, and smoothed out. These are a lot easier to collect and carry around. The two pink stones are rose quartz, my favorite! Rose quartz gives off the love energy. Which is one of the most important energies I feel like I need to incorporate in my life. Rose quartz offers people inner peace with themselves and the world around them. If you carry this around with you or if its worn in jewelry if helps remind you of your self worth. Giving a rose quartz crystal to someone is a really lovely, and thoughtful gift. The spotted blue crystal in the middle is angelite. The energies that angelite gives off are: Love, healing, power, and protection. This crystal helps promote love and understanding. It also helps you speak the truth when times are difficult. The solid blue crystal is blue quartz. The energies this crystal gives off are: Power, love, and healing. Blue crystals are mainly used for tranquility. The green stone is malachite. The energies that malachite gives off are: Love, money, and protection. It is mainly used to aid in success of what your heart truly desires. The red stone, i'm not too sure about. I bought it a long time ago and I think it said blood stone, but after doing some research on it, I think its just glass ; - ;... so I wont go on about that one.


Heres my rose quartz candle holder! I have a fake candle in there because i'm scared a real one will get stuck in there! 


And heres where i keep everything! Right next to my bed. Like I said in the beginning of this post, this is just a test post kind of thing, so if you guys want to learn more about crystals let me know and i'll do my best to make some more posts on where to get them, care for them, and more!

♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!